This week many of our shooting events for the season begin! Below is a list of these. Members and prospective members are welcome to participate!
- 600 Yard High Power Practice: Tuesday, May 4th 3pm, each Tuesday, cost $5 per night (unless participating in Thursday nights), contact Jon Welda for more information.
- AR-15 League: Tuesday, May 4th at 5pm, each Tuesday, $20 for entire eight week league, contact Dennis Fater for more information.
- Trap: Wednesday, May 5th at 5pm, each Wednesday.
- Membership meeting: Wednesday, May 5th at 8pm.
- Over The Course High Power Practice: Thursday, May 6th at 5pm, each Thursday, cost for each six week league is $30 for adults and juniors (under 18), $60 for nonmembers. Contact Nathan Fater for more information.
- Mother’s Day Match: range closed Friday, May 7th noon through Sunday May 9th. For more information, check out the High Power Rifle tab on our club website.
- Extreme Long Distance 22 LR Practice, Monday May 10th at 4pm. Contact Jon Welda for more information.
As always, please check out our calendar on the website for additional events or leagues that may be added.
Nathan Fater, Secretary