The membership meeting will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday April 3rd, 2013 at the LRC Club House. Starting in May, Meetings will be at 8:00 p.m.
La Crosse Rifle Club JR Program:
Dennis Fater is heading up the start of a Jr Rifle Program. Juniors, 12 years or older will shoot the clubs 22 Rifles. Shooting will begin at 25 yards and move back to 100 yards gradually. This program will be based after the Appleseed Program. The cost is $50 which includes a gun to shoot with ammunition. Shooting begins Saturday April 13th from 2-4 p.m. During this time, the ranges are closed. There will be six sessions over seven weeks, skipping Mother’s Day weekend. If you know of someone interested in participating, please contact Dennis Fater at email@example.com to register.
General Reminders – Do’s & Don’ts:
- DO NOT DRIVE ON THE GRASS AROUND THE CLUB HOUSE UNTIL THE GROUND HAS THAWED!
- Do not shoot High Powered Center Fire Rifles at the “PISTOL” Plate Racks!
- If a cone is on the benches at 600 yards, it means workers are down range, no shooting on the big range.
- During High Power Rifle Matches, all other Ranges are closed for safety reasons.
- Clean up after yourselves. Do not leave trash on the club grounds. Use the trashcans provided.
Shooting Events to Join as Members:
- Sporting Clays Shooting Sunday’s at 10:00 a.m. Beginning March 31st Sunday’s @ 8:00 & 11:00 a.m.
- Sporting Clays: Tuesday Mornings at 8:00 a.m. starting April 2nd continuing thru the summer.
- Pistol Plate League: Thursday Nights @ 5:30 p.m. starting April 11th continuing for 6 weeks. Just show up!
- Sporting Clays: Monday Nights at 6:00 p.m. starting May 6th and going thru the summer.
- High Power Rifle 600 Yard: Tuesday late afternoons into the evening starting in May and going thru the summer.
- High Power Rifle Practice: Thursday late afternoon into evening starting in May and going thru the summer.
- Trap Shooting: Wednesday Nights at 6:00 p.m. starting in May and continuing all summer long.
Calendar Of Events:
- Membership Meeting: Wed 3rd – 7:00 p.m.
- Hunter’s Safety Test: Sat April 6th 8-12 p.m.
- Pistol Plate League: Thur April 11th – 5:30 p.m.
- Concealed Carry: Contact Dennis Fater Sun April 28th – 10-4p.m.
- Membership Meeting: Wed 1st – 8:00 p.m.
- HP Mother’s Day Match – Sat 11th & Sun 12th
- Membership Meeting: Wed 5th – 8:00 p.m.
- HP Father’s Day Match – Sat 15th & Sun 16th
- Membership Meeting: Wed 3rd – 8:00 p.m.
- Women’s NRA Pistol Class: Contact Dennis Fater July 25th 5-9p.m. and July 27th 10-4p.m.
- Membership Meeting: Wed 7th – 8:00 p.m.
- HP Brat & Corn Match: Sat 24th & Sun 25th.
- Trap Shooting Championship: Wed 4th 5:00 p.m.
- Membership Meeting: Wed 4th – 8:00 p.m.
- Hunter’s Safety Test: Sat 7th 8-12 p.m.
- Shotgun Potluck: Sun 8th – Lunch @ ??
- Membership Meeting: Wed 2nd – 7:00 p.m.
- Retired Service Rifle Match: Sat 5th – 10:00 a.m.